|Job Title||RN Case Manager|
The RN Case Manager provides services requiring a specialized nursing skill in accordance with the plan of care set forth by the attending physician and interdisciplinary team.
The RN Case Manager:
- Evaluates and routinely re-evaluates the nursing needs of the patient
- Provides direct care as needed and participates in on-call rotation
- Demonstrates competency in all skills required to provide world class end of life care, including, but not limited to pain management, symptom control, infusion therapy, central line care and maintenance, wound care and aseptic technique
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care
- Coordinates the total plan of care and maintains continuity of patient care by collaborating with other health professionals involved
- Advocates for the patient and the family to ensure patient's preferences are honored
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with those served
- Assists with the education of the patient/family on Advance Directives
- Supervises and teaches the home health aide
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings and care plan meetings
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and willing to travel within the company’s service area. This position will work within the Tippecanoe County and surrounding areas.
- Current RN State licensure.
- Willingness to serve on the on-call rotation schedule.
- Ability to manage your schedule effectively and efficiently.