|Job Title||Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
- Provides services in accordance with organizational policies and procedures and regulations that define scope of practice.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes on the relevant and specialized nursing services provided.
- Assists the RN and/or physician in performing specialized duties related to end-of-life care.
- Assists the RN in carrying out the plan of care.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatment adhering to aseptic technique as required.
- Assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assesses patient/family response to care.
- Insures communication of information to appropriate team members.
- Submits documentation per agency policy.
- Participates in Clinical Record Reviews.
- Participates in in-service programs and staff and IDT meetings.
- Evaluates own needs for support and using identified system(s) to meet the need.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and willing to travel within the company’s service area. This position will work within the Tippecanoe County and surrounding areas
- Current LPN State licensure
- Willingness to serve on the on-call rotation schedule
- Ability to manage your schedule effectively and efficiently